Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Been reading this awesome manga today~!! I think its pretty addicting but i guess it didn't stir me up as much as other mangas like Alice Gakuen, Lovely Complex, etc. did.. Its a good read though :) The series isn't completed yet so im stuck at chapter 14 as of now.. chapter 15 can be downloaded at mangatraders but im too lazy to get it.. i'll just wait til someone uploads it at mangafox heehee..


SUMMARY
From Osuwari Team: "The Monster Next to Me"

Ever since he was involved in a fight on the first day of school, Yoshida-san, who sits in the seat next to me, hasn't come to school even once. I only cared about my grades and my future, but, by chance, he befriends me so that I can bring him his homework. I became kinder to him when I learned of his innocence, but will he now confess to me as well...?!

Image credits: Mangafox

No comments:

Post a Comment