Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rock as Juan @ UP

Last week Monday Joy, Twinkle and I decided to have a picnic scheduled at UP's Sunken Garden on 11.11.11 (yep that date again). We asked some of our friends to come with us until eventually there were 6 of us. I went to NR's opening first then met them at McDonalds in Philcoa, well more like WAITED, good thing Joy came only a few minutes after me so i wasn't bored. I was feeling really nauseous though cause i slept in late in the morning, so the rest that i got from waiting was actually something i should be grateful for.. lol.. pretty ironic if you ask me. xD haha..





we noticed that there seem to be an event then.. 

these tickets were given to us for free by P4Y, thanks guys! :D



Imago :) 


I was planning on going to the opening of Tous Les Jours after our UP adventure but it got so late and i was already so nauseous so i just decided to go home instead. It also doesn't help that it rained so hard and i didn't bring my umbrella with me that day. Overall, it was a fun day full of unexpexted stuff~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment