Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Broken HD -___-;;


My trusty HD since forever is officially broken.. 。°(°´д`°)°。I accidentally tugged at the cord the other day and the HD fell flat on the floor with a loud bang that made me really nervous. I tried the opened folder of the drive and since everything is responding i concluded that it still might be working. But yesterday when i plugged it onto my laptop, it suddenly asks me to format it o__o something which i obviously don’t want to do since i have really important files in there, so i took it out and decided to give it another try. The 2nd time was worse though cause it didn’t get detected at all! Tried and tried again but still no progress. :(

I saw some tutorials off the net which teaches me how to recover my files again but im afraid i would need another HD onto which i can transfer the files from. So yeah, since i have no money i can use to buy another one right now i guess recovering my files would just have to wait. Good thing i wont be needing any of it anytime soon :)


Posted on October 17th at 12:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment