Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nature Republic @ SMF

So last 11.11.11, was Nature Republic's opening at SM Fairview. I saw it as a chance to finally come to their opening, and score freebies~ xD *cough*, since i missed going to their opening at SM North about a week before cause i had my appointment at DFA that day.

I came in a few hours late and wasn't able to witness the ribbon cutting, but i don't really mind that cause i won't be able to go inside immediately anyway. They had the first 1 1/2 hour of the opening strictly for bloggers only. I only learned of that in the absolute last day of sending the application and at the last hour at that too~ so they probably didn't even get to see my email.. but im not much of a blogger anyway so i don't really care.

It was already brimming with people when i got there that i almost can't even reach the products i wanna try. The place was smaller than i expected too but it still has most of their products nevertheless.





 this is how it was when i came in... so full of people~~


Freebies~ didn't buy much so my purchase didn't reach 1k thus 
no membership card for me *shrug*


the people who tested the products were really rude as to not put the things in their right places 
*OC here* D:

lol, i just HAD to have a picture with his standee! i would take it home if i could~

No comments:

Post a Comment