Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fading away~


Borrowed my brother’s new poster paint earlier and tried it on a used folder cause i was too lazy to dig up a parchment from my ‘baul’ lol. This is my first time painting so yeah, forgive my unawesome art. I’m not really good with sketching too.. aww i have so many excuses~ haha im still proud of my so called art though that’s why i even bothered posting it.. :P I would call it Fading Away~

The truth is i’d love to be an ARTIST (oh here i go again…) in every sense of the word (singing, creative crafts, drawing, etc), but i guess none of that is happening anytime soon cause im bad at just about everything i wanted to be lol and besides wanting to do so many things at once results to not being able to really do anything at all, which is exactly what’s happening to me right now.. oh well. Anyway, i believe that people can do better, perfect even, if they just put their mind on something they really wanted to do. So there’s still a chance and i wont give up :).


Posted on October 22nd at 2:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment