Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Papemelroti 2012 calendar~



I went to PRC earlier to have my license corrected and they said that i could come back there by Friday~ YAY!! :D I’m actually happy because i thought that i’d have to wait at least a month just like how it was with the first license i got from them.. anyhow~ I went to SM Fairview after to buy some ‘necessities’ and stopped by Papemelroti to see if they already have the tiny desk calendar for 2012 (wasn’t able to buy one for 2011 T__T, so i just made myself my own calendar), and to my surprise the lovely tiny things are already displayed there!!! So i immediately rushed in and bought myself one :D. Its only Php32~ a good buy for something pretty and useful in my opinion, plus there are other designs to choose from too! :)
You know, its really never too early to buy something that you know you can definitely use for the next year~ haha.. I guess i must clear my desk soon so i can put it there.. :D

Posted on October 17th at 12:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment