Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My 365 blog project.

I've been awfully lazy these past few months. Sleeping in wee hours and waking up in the afternoon, watching tv, and surfing the net has been what i've been up to, so basically i'm just doing whatever i want. It may sound like the 'dream life' to many, but so tired of it already and besides its taking a negative toll on my health and probably my overall take on life. Anyway, as i was surfing the net i've come across 365 blogging project, nothing new i know but i wanted to try it cause it might just change my outlook for the better~ it'll help me appreciate the things i have a lot more too! So without further ado im gonna start with it tomorrow :D I've been known to give up halfway btw, but since i'm really looking forward to this im still gonna pursue it! Let's see how long i'll last.. lol..

I'll leave you guys  with a photo from our trip at Tinago Falls last July~ sad how the pictures don't give justice to how awesome the view really was..



No comments:

Post a Comment