Thursday, November 10, 2011

DAY 1. My plant box

I've got this small plantbox in my terrace and since its been really HOT these days and not to mention that i forget to water my plants sometimes its sad to say that theyre slowly drying out T___T.. but they're in a much better condition i must say compared to the first time they were put there~ lol..


this is the orange flower like thing that grew.. yay!! :D

This is the rose bud that i was looking forward to.. sadly it dried out :( i didn't even get to see it bloom T__T


and here's my tiny bonsai~ there's a flower on it now.. weee~ 

I love love flowers, plants and just nature in general~ but sadly i'm not good at taking care of them so i'm really glad that they're growing well despite my lack of care sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment