Sunday, January 8, 2012

Looking into 2012!

I know its already been a few days since the new year had started but its still never too late to post my resolutions and such for this year XD. I am seriously known for not sticking to them, it still doesn't hurt to make some anyway, and who knows whether i might actually do them this year.. lol. Its a new year afterall. I'm gonna list only 10 as of now~ will add more after some time but i'll make sure that i do these first.. I'll try to make them as concrete as possible..

1. Learn how to manage my time well. PROCRASTINATION U MY ENEMY THIS YEAR!
2. Sleep before midnight, wake up and be on time whenever and wherever i'm supposed to be.
3. ALWAYS go to church. Try not to miss anyday, whether im busy or not. God 
4. Lessen my computer/ internet use. An hour should be enough, 3 hours max! o___o
5. Save my money and not buy useless stuff as much as possible.
6. Clean my room whenever i can. >_<
7. Finish all my list of to do's on time!
8. Don't even think about changing my so called career this year.. no matter how hard it may get.
9. Try to be positive at all times and lessen my complaining.
10. Don't eat too much and maintain my weight~ :))

THINGS I must have/ buy all these before the end the year~

Digicam, i want this specific one~ so i wont have to always borrow the one 
everybody uses >__> poor me~ and yeah an dslr too! :)

Not exactly an iphone, but a new phone in general just because my other phone 
broke a few days ago due to a slight 'accident' :(

A 5 level dresser much like this one, just because i'm not contented with my cabinet..

New external HD, cause my old one broke. I'd need this unless
 i can get the other one fixed. 500GB minimum.

Possibly a new laptop too? I love my current laptop but i have a very strong 
feeling that its not gonna last that long :/ well hopefully that doesn't happen.

Well that's it for me folks~ will update my list of things to buy when i think of what more i should add. Will try to blog more this year too! I actually have this minimum of 15 posts per month that i try to stick with, lol.. but that may lessen to 10 during busy months? Who cares anyway lol, i'm the only one who read this.. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment