Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nature Republic's Flower waltz Nail Polish Remover

I decided to review my Nature Republic’s  Flower Waltz Nail Polish remover, just so I could fill in my 15 posts requirement to myself per month (orz, very honest aren’t i? XD).This nail polish remover was again part of the things I bought from NR way back last year. I didn’t get to try it much since I’m not really into using nail polish a lot, but I bought it just so I’d have something to use whenever I do use a nail polish and because I don’t like using the over the counter acetone sold in most drugstores because they make my nails dry and leaves this white stuff off.


It comes in a 100 ml bottle and is priced for only P64.00. This is pink as you can see and smells floral. I think they have another variant that comes in orange, I forgot the name, but that one smells fruity instead.


I used these NR polishes for this review. The pink one is a basecoat. I don’t know the exact name for the silver one because I can’t find the name/number on the bottle. So maybe this is the only silver polish they probably produce? I have no idea.




I applied both the basecoat and 2 coats of the silver polish, no top coat though because I can’t open it for some reason, and put some of the nail polish remover on a small piece of cotton. I let the nail polish dry so its a bit harder.


Put the cotton over my nail, pressed it a bit then waited for a few seconds.



Lifted it~ and almost everything came off except for the tiny glitters that came with the nail polish~


No comments:

Post a Comment