Saturday, December 31, 2011

To cut or not to cut?


I'm as fickle as it gets when it comes to cutting my hair. I am very much aware that hair grows back in no time but i keep on thinking whether i shall regret the change or not. Surprisingly, i also share the same ill feeling towards not cutting my hair. I have no idea what i want T____T. All i know is that right now there's this tiny voice that keeps on bugging me to just get it over with and chop everything off. I have to pacify that tiny voice or else i won't get any peace of mind. Sigh..

My hair's still pretty long though i had id cut twice in the last year, it used to be an inch below my navel, pretty long right? Anyway so right now i'm deliberating whether i should get a much shorter hair like these:


I was told by a lot of my friends that i look like Kevin in this picture~ ♥ (right); so i tried his hairstyle on me 
on some online makeover thingy (left).. it doesn't look bad, doesn't it? It might suit me...? xD
or is this too short? hmm..

or to cut it off gradually. Trimming's not one of the choice though, cause then i wont be changing by hairstyle at all. Truth be told i was even bribed by my father to cut my hair (it has to be as short as Kevin's hair though). Of course, I couldn't say no to the $100 but i don't think i could put up with the really short hair just yet. I know that i'm probably not making any sense here and that i keep on contradicting myself, but that's cause its just too hard for me to decide. Anyway so here are the other styles that i have in mind right now..

Yup this is Chai right here :D

Sangmi's hair~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment