Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nivea Sparkling White Acne Oil Control


It’s already been a few good months since I started using Nivea’s Sparkling White Acne oil control cleanser and I must say that this is one of the products that I would really swear by and probably use for the rest of my life! And I’m not even exaggerating when I said that, lol. It’s that good! 




During the first two weeks, I used it interchangeably along with my old cleanser which is Etude House’s Happy Teatime in Lemon (for oily skin) just so my face would adjust to the new cleanser. I’m not sure whether what I did was wrong or not but I just felt like doing it that way. I got a few pimples then and I was wondering whether using Nivea’s cleanser was a bad thing, but I still used it since it would be such a waste not to, I mean its new and I felt like I should give it a fair try before giving up. One thing I loved about it the most was the smell. It was floral and I really loved smelling it while washing my face <3. Good thing tough that I continued using it because as days passed by I noticed how my skin got less oily especially my T-zone. Most days (right now) I don’t even use a powder anymore. I still do get oily but that would be like after about 6 hours or so? And not even as oily like how I would be before. I still get a few pimples from time to time especially when THAT time of the month comes, or from some new facial product I used or probably stress, but it’s considerably lesser from the amount of pimples I got before. This may sound really biased but I don’t have anything negative to say about this product. I’m not being paid by Nivea to praise their product by the way, just so you know, I just seriously like this product so much! :D

It’s really affordable too! Only P125 for 100g and I’m still on my first tube as of right now, it doesn’t run out fast~ :D, and i think the one in 50g is only P50. One thing though, I found that this product was a bit hard to find? I didn’t find it in a lot of shops/ drugstore while I was looking for it but finally found one at SM Fairview’s dept store, at the Watson area to be specific. It wasn’t available on Mercury drug, Landmark, Ever, and also at the separate Watson store at SM Fairview and SM North.. orz.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment