Saturday, January 28, 2012

Seminar @ NKTI


I had my first ever nursing seminar last January 24 at NKTI. Most of my friends probably had a LOT of seminars by now. I don’t know why I can’t be bothered to go to seminars before.. lol anyway so yeah this is my first. My friend  Ara was actually the person who told me about this and I immediately agreed to because I realized that I have no seminars yet. For the month of January NKTI offered to conduct 3 seminars. I won’t post the links anymore since the seminars are already over anyway. I went to the 2nd day of their seminar because I wasn’t able to tall my mom about it before the first day, I only remembered on the actual day >__>.  Ara wasn’t supposed to go to the 2nd day so I asked Juice if she’s available that day, she said yes and then Ara was suddenly available too so there were 3 of us who went to that seminar that day (picture above: Juice, Me, Ara).

The topic for the 2nd day was Emergency drugs and Nursing responsibilities. It was okay I guess. The start of the seminar was okay and fun, but nearing the end, I was already pretty bored and not listening anymore (orz, I really hate this about myself >__<). The seminar was supposed to start at 8am then end at 5pm, but on our case it started at 9 and ended at 3 to almost 4 pm.  They stated the real number of hours that we were there at the contact hours anyway so no problem. And this seminar doesn’t have CPE units anyway, as much as I thought beforehand. Oh by the way, before we had lunch they toured us to the emergency, hemodialysis and the critical unit part of the hospital and I was in awe of everything there. They had such new and modern facilities like those in abroad compared to all the hospitals that we had been to before, well you can only expect so much at the other nonfunded hospitals, haha. We weren’t allowed to take pictures then so I have none. 



As you can see I opted to take pictures of the halls instead. Hahaha.. obviously got nothing better to do.



Camwhoring like there’s no tomorrow.. >___< sorry..


No comments:

Post a Comment