Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mandatory layout changes?

With the coming of the mandatory profile layout changes from both Youtube and Facebook, I immediately took screencaps of both of my profile pages there just so I could have something to remember them with. I say why push through with the change when almost everyone is very much opposed against it? I’m talking about the facebook timeline rn, almost all of my friends especially those who accidentally changed their profile to timeline doesn’t like it. Some won’t even go to profiles with the timeline on and some threatens to not go facebooking (is there such a word?) anymore if Facebook if facebook would push through with the timeline.

But as Ive learned before, there is no use stopping the inevitable. Once I saw the news about FB launching the timeline I was already pretty sure that we would all be doomed to use it one day and to confirm this Yahoo released an article a while ago saying how in the next few days Facebook is making the layout change mandatory, much to everyone’s disappointment. Youtube has also announced that their profile/channel layout change be mandatory on March 7, I think, it used to be optional just like with the Facebook timeline.

I guess it wouldn’t be all bad. In time we’ll probably learn to work with it just like with the other past layout changes. Hopefully. We can only reminisce the past and so I’ll give myself something to reminisce with when I feel like it. Screencaps~ :D I rotated my screen especially for this just so I could take a screencap with the whole of my profile. Hahaha..




No comments:

Post a Comment