Saturday, January 14, 2012

All pink for January~

LOL, seeing the title you'd think i was talking about clothes or something. Nah, i was just talking about random stuff that i got. For some reason i got more new pink items this month than any other colors. I don't know if i unconsciously pick out stuff in pink or whether i just really like the color, haha. But yeah whatever the reason is pink is this the color that stands out this month. /redundant

This mini deskfan was actually just given to me by my uncle and what i love about it the most is 
the fact that its from Korea~ and its really cute XD And it doesn't have the usual many buttons
like some of the electricfans here does. It just got this one circle button that you push to the
sides of your preferred..... temperature i guess? (forgot the term orz)

A pair of pink heart earrings, just because i have no earrings left. I keep on losing them. *sigh~*

My weekly scheduler, planner, the ribbon from Korea given by Xands, my Ukiss baller, and the 
VS spray are all in pink too~ XD I probably wont be using the spray though, cause i dont really
like using sprays, colognes, perfumes and those type of stuff because they make me nauseous >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment