Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nivea's daily winner desu~!

Weeeeeeeeeeee~!!! *twirls endlessly* I just visited Nivea Philippines' facebook earlier to see who won the Face Affair challenge and i suddenly saw my name as one of their daily winners!! proof here: 


I wrote about Nivea's Face Affair challenge in one of my previous posts and i did mention that i wont enter because they already might have picked the winners, but they still haven't as it turns out so i submitted my entry afterall. Of course i would have wanted to win the grand prize but then i probably would be too nervous with the photoshoot and meeting my favorite bloggers and all so i guess a part of me is still happy that i didn't and I still won anyway didn't i? <3 

What makes me happy the most is that i won though my entry was sent in days late (they gave me a chance to still send in mine because the submission thingy wasn't working right when i was going to send it, thus i wasn't able to send through the deadline) and because i wasn't expecting anything at all! The picture i sent was pretty fail too! I just took it myself so it was in a weird angle.. lol.. I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY~ ^___________^ Thank you Nivea Philippines~ 

Here's the fail picture that i sent.. XD I should've just asked my friend to take a photo of me, 
then maybe i could've won.. LOL.. asa pa.. XD

Congratulations to Daphne who won the Fair Affair challenge! ^__^ Her picture is wayyyyy
better compared to mine.. lol.. my Nivea's larger though.. xP <3

They announced this a few hours ago and i don't have an idea how to claim the prize, no instructions about that yet *shrug*. Maybe they'll send us an email about it later. ^__^v

No comments:

Post a Comment