Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of my 2011!

I know that 2011 is now done and over with but i shall give it the rightful post that it deserves for it had truly been a wonderful year full of ups and downs all of which i'm grateful for. To be honest not too much happened seeing how i spent most of my time doing nothing at home, but i appreciate every little thing nevertheless, no matter how much i would contradict otherwise whenever i'm feeling down. LOL..

  • I graduated college! BSN desu~ ^___^

  • Last school activities i attended to..


  • Vacation and trips with family and relatives.

  • I passed the professional licensure exam and could now proudly put the initials RN after my name <3
  • Fun training at Red cross

  • Time with friends.


  • My Family.. <3 

I would have wanted to post about the other stuff that happened too, but since my HD was broken i cant get hold of the other pictures there anymore :( sigh.. i hope it can still be repaired *prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment