Monday, December 5, 2011

BRAIN


Last Monday i surfed channels to find an interesting show to watch and i always i stopped by KBS to see their new drama for Monday and Tuesday, cause i knew that Poseidon was already over. I once saw the commercial for the new drama but i never paid it much attention, i just knew that it was a medical drama. Anyway so since medical dramas had always fascinated me (except american ones), i gave watching it a try and i absolutely liked it! So since i knew that it was going to be shown again last night i watched it again too and realized that its not just another serious medical drama but that it has a love story within it too! <3 I decided that this is going to be one of my new favorite dramas this season (along with Ojakgyo family <3; for some reason KBS Dramas always turns out to be one of my favorite.)

I searched for it earlier and i learned that its onto its 7th Episode in Korea (3rd episode in KBS world) and i saw some spoilers for the other episode too~ (NOOOOOHHH.. T___T) but then i just liked the drama a lot more because of it too.. hehehe.. xD Spoilers:


More info about it @ AsianMediaWiki; but basically its description there is the summary of the 1st episode, not a complete one though. Btw, i realized that the cute guy "Park Hoon" from Lie to me was in there too~ (that's what made me stop @ KBS in the first place.. lol..)

No comments:

Post a Comment