Monday, December 5, 2011

Nivea's Face Affair Challenge



A few weeks ago i learned that Nivea Philippines is going to have a Face Affair contest and i decided to join, but somehow i can't find their acne oil control anywhere! Good thing i went to SMF a day before the deadline and found it there. I was late in submitting my entry because i had to buy a new card reader (old one suddenly doesn't want to work). Anyway so during the last few hours when i was trying to submit my entry, the interface just wont stop 'processing' and it kept on being like that til past midnight. In the end i ended up not being able to submit anything at all. 

The next day i saw on this one post on Nivea's wall that we could send in our entry to their email but i never bothered to send mine since it was way past the deadline.. i guess it was my fault for not seeing that certain comment (the one from the girl having the same issues as i was) so i just commented about not knowing about how we could sent through email. Earlier (few days had passed since my comment) they replied that i send my concerns to their email. I sent them an email about it, but i dont think that it would be of any use since they already probably picked a winner *shrug*. They told me that they would consider what i said, i sent another email saying that they dont need to consider anything since i wasn't able to pass my entry anyway. I have no idea on what they'll tell me or if they would even reply to me again, but i don't really care either way. I never hoped to win anything anyway, haha.. i just want to join just for the sake of joining. :D No hard feelings here.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment