Monday, December 5, 2011

Random things from Divisoria

So last Friday my mom and i finally went to Divisoria after weeks of rescheduling and cancelling it (she pretends to be busy everytime *shrug*). We went on a weekday to avoid the crowd, cause you know how it is there during the Christmas season and yet there were still a handful of people when we arrived, most of which probably had the same thinking as us. We just went to shop, but not for gifts (as much as i'd like to) because our religion doesn't celebrate Christmas.. but shopping is like giving a gift to yourself anyway so i dont really mind.. xD Didn't take pictures of the clothes i bought since i lack fashion sense O__O, LOL.. nobody would be interested in what i wear.. :B

Saw this totally cute and colorful bracelet and immediately bought it! I like it so much that I've 
been wearing it eversince~! lol.. nevermind my hairy arms~ haha..

I don't know what this type of glasses are called.. Its not a wayfarer right? oh well, i don't really
care anyhow.. hehe.. really cheap and pretty cool too!

Thought this is really cute so bought it too :D and yeah this is a fake.. lol.. a person whose as
broke and poor as i am won't really go for pricey branded stuff *cheapskate* HAHA..

How it is inside.. the zipper seems sturdy enough to me and its got pockets inside w/c will
help organize my things.. :D


Our 'trip' to Divisoria was ended earlier than expected and we had to go home early cause my little brother (its a Friday remember?) would come home from school in the afternoon.. My mom told me that we'd just go again next week to buy some of the stuff that we weren't able to buy, i don't know if that will happen though.. my mom always say things but never do them, well most of the time anyway.. won't get my hopes up.. or i could just bug my mom into going next week.. lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment