Monday, December 5, 2011

Self-help books

I've suddenly become interested in self help books, so when i passed by National Bookstore a week ago i decided to get myself some. There was a lot to choose from and most of them were cheap especially the local ones. Hopefully i wont be too busy to read them nor get tempted to use the internet that often (which is what usually happens.. lol..)

As you can see i bought 3 of them, I felt like i needed these books to guide me in my life :P lol..

 The summary at the back of the book (i know it isn't called summary, but i forgot the term~)
called on to me~ i felt like it was talking about me so i decided to go for this too.. and its only
Php165.00! Most books of this type usually retail for 200.00+ 

Not your ordinary money saving self-help book! lol.. xD Only Php 50.00 :D

Because i need to learn on how to properly relate to people~ *social recluse here*
This book is only Php108.00 btw..

I covered these books before taking pictures of them = shiny + light and camera reflection, it never occured to me to take pictures first.. xD oh well..

Oh, and i got myself a 2012 calendar too! only Php 50.00~ and it also has different verses for 
each day! <3 I put the dreamcatcher that i got from Camiguin over it too.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment