Friday, March 9, 2012

Nivea haul

Stocked up on my Nivea necessities.. haha see how much i love this brand~? lol.. Eversince i tried The smallest Extra whitening cell repair and protect that i got as a prize from the Face affair challenge, i was hooked, so i got the biggest container so i wont run out of it easily! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not sticky~. I haven't actually tried their Whitening toner before, but i guess i will soon. :D Got another tube of my favorite cleanser though i haven't finished my first one yet, there's still about half the tube left i think? And the Extra whitening deodorant is something ive been using for years~ :D Yay for Nivea~ I should make a review of these when i'm not doing anything.. haha..


Also got a few other 'needed' stuff.. i just realized that most of the stuff i bought are pink.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment