Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Prize~


Remember how I won as one of Nivea’s daily winner for the fair affair challenge last December? I only got my prize last Tuesday (Feb 28) because I kept on procrastinating on getting it before until I eventually forgot about it. Fortunately a friend asked me about it a week ago so I immediately contacted Nivea and inquired whether I could still get the prize, the said yes but only until the 29th of this month. So since I had free time last Tuesday I decided to go on and get it already.

I initially had no idea where their office was so thank god for all the directions they had given me plus the awesomeness of google map~ I have no car and can’t risk commuting and getting lost so I only walked til I reached their office. You can imagine how haggard looking I was when I reached it because I didn’t realize that it was that far from the main highway.. orz. I only had to sign something and show them a valid ID then finally got my prize. I immediately went home after~ :D



Being a daily winner I won Php1000 worth of Nivea and Majolica Majorca products. The paper bag I got from them contains these four products (below): Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect (125ml), Nivea Visage Sparkling White Acne oil control (25ml), Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant (25ml) and Majolica Majorca’s Honey Pump Gloss Neo.




No comments:

Post a Comment