Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nikon S3100


My dad just came back yesterday and gave me a cam. It’s not exactly the model I wanted, but then he doesn’t know what it is I want since I never told him in the first place. At least I have my own now~ yay! *poor* and this would do since I don’t have enough money to buy the one I want right now.. haha. He even picked a pink one~ :D.


Okay so here’s the camera, I already attached the strap to it.
It’s just a plain point and shoot one with 5X zoom and 14 mp.


It came with a quick start guide, user manual (printed and the other one on CD), Installer CD, and warranty.




A bunch of usual accessories included..



As of right now I can’t really say much about the camera and its quality since I had just gotten it, plus I’m pretty illiterate when it comes to technical terms. I think the quality of the pictures ive taken were pretty good though, its just that there weren’t much settings I can tweak unlike with my sony w230, which in my opinion is so much easier to use. Maybe in time when im a lot more used to using this camera I could say that I like it more and give it a much better review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment